Examples of quality carpentry & joinery work.
We are skilled and experienced carpenters.
A loft conversion is primarily concerned with working with wood, difficult angles, confined spaces and structural constraints. You need a team who understand how a roof loads your home. You need a team that understands what can be done in a loft.
We bring experience and skills which mean that you will be confident your finished product is what you desired.
What is first and second fix carpentry?
First fix carpentry:
- Structural work
- Roof work
- Timber frame extensions
- Install stud partitions
- Fit door linings and window boards
- Supply and fit staircases
Second fix carpentry:
- Hang all the internal and external doors
- Fix all the architraves and skirting
- Fitted kitchens
- Install any built-in furniture, such as wardrobes
- Carpentry & roof workFeaturesSpecificationElements unique to this loft conversion
- 1 to 3 Weeks
- ££ to ££££
- Full new roof over old
- Bespoke staircases
- Garage extensions
- High end materials
- Quality finishes
- Hardwood windows and doors
- Solid, engineered and laminate flooring
Sky Blue Lofts specialise in transforming the lofts of many customers throughout South and West Wales. Our conversions are regularly being carried out in Cardiff, Treforest, Aberdare, Merthyr, Bridgend, Neath, Swansea, Mumbles and the surrounding areas by our trained professionals.