We built an L-shaped rear dormer En-suite Loft Conversion in Pen-Y-Lan, Cardiff.
We used sketch up to create a virtual 3D walkthrough prior to starting this build.
Our client envisaged a master bedroom, en-suite, fitted wardrobes and utility room. We also fitted two Velux INTEGRA® windows that are controlled from your mobile phone.
Imagine waking up in a light and spacious converted attic room. Being able to step straight into a light en-suite for an invigorating shower and feel energised for the day!
By using sketch up, we were able to transform our client’s vision into a 3D living space that allowed us to discuss the build in lay terms. A visual plan of works really helps to aid clear communication and timely completion.
We created a light and spacious master bedroom with a roomy ensuite, fitted wardrobes PLUS utility room.
We also installed two electric Velux integra windows, fitted quality oak flooring, doors and handrails.
The outside of the property was finished with a classy render made by Parex.
- L-Shape Dormer Ensuite Utility Loft ConversionFeaturesSpecificationElements unique to this loft conversion
- Designed with the client using Sketch up finalised with 3D walkthrough to visualise the space
- Spacious master bedroom
- Beautiful ensuite fitted
- Utility room
- Constructed l-shaped rear dormer
- Pine stairs to match existing
- Internal oak panel doors and flooring
- Sliding wardrobe doors
- Velux windows
- Relocation of boiler and associated pipe works
- Tri-iso super quilt insulation throughout plus Rookwool and Kingspan to create a high thermal efficiency build
- Variety of window options available, including French doors with Juliette balcony?
- Renew roof tiles - OPTIONAL
Sky Blue Lofts specialise in transforming the lofts of many customers throughout South and West Wales. Our conversions are regularly being carried out in Cardiff, Penarth, Merthyr Tydfil, Vale of Glamorgan, Bridgend, Swansea, Mumbles and the surrounding areas by our trained professionals.