Garage extension & loft conversion in Bridgend
A Garage extension and loft conversion at a Bridgend 3 bedroom 10 year old (new-build) detached house.
Mark and Lisa had a growing family and required extra living space. The arrival of a new baby was pending and moving home was not an option.
The vision: to create an extra bedroom, playroom and walk-in wardrobes.
Our craftsmen delivered on Mark and Lisa’s vision and they are now happily enjoying the extra space.
“With young children in the house, we were worried about the impact the massive works would have on the family. However, the way the work was organised and carried out meant there was very little impact at all.”… Mark
- Bridgend Garage Extension & Loft ConversionFeaturesSpecificationElements unique to this loft conversion
- 8 Weeks
- No dormer required
- Pine stairs to match existing
- 3 internal panel doors. PLUS high spec sliding wardrobe doors.
- Relocation of boiler and associated pipe works.
- Tri-iso super quilt insulation throughout plus Rookwool and Kingspan to create a high thermal efficiency build.
- Removal of gable end to install large feature double glazed window. PLUS brickwork around garage extension to match existing property.
- Added pitched roof on garage extension to match existing tiles.
- This garage extension and loft conversion featured a large gable end window that soaked the playroom with plenty of light and gave an amazing view.
Sky Blue Lofts specialise in transforming the lofts of many customers throughout South and West Wales. Our conversions are regularly being carried out in Cardiff, Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, Bridgend, Swansea, Mumbles and the surrounding areas by our trained professionals.